Online purchasing and daily deliveries have become a way of life for many people. You appreciate the ease of having packages left at your main entry, but there is a drawback. Those parcels on your doorstep are temptations to potential burglars. Porch piracy continues to be a real issue, but you are able to protect yourself from it by installing a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These devices are effective tools to deter package theft, but they do so much more.
Take a moment to learn more about how they work and why they’re sure to be a crucial aspect of your smart home.
Benefits of a Tempe video doorbell
Found in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you an array of sophisticated features, and the technology keeps progressing. You are now able to implement detection zones, talk to people in front of your door, and obtain real-time updates whenever a package arrives.
The easiest way to see how a Tempe video doorbell camera works is to explore the numerous advantages it gives you. Think about these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t get this on all models, but there are several smart video doorbells that are proactive in discouraging theft with warning lights and audible alarms. This is an effective way to let porch pirates know somebody is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You need to see the total picture, and that should include the faces of individuals at your entry and packages on the ground. Video doorbells with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision offer a complete perspective.
- High-resolution footage at any hour: What’s the point of getting a doorbell camera if the images are blurry and hard to see? Leading models will include exceptional high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you appreciate knowing when a package is delivered? You are able to enjoy instant alerts from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between people and deliveries.
- Talk to the person at your door: Is a person standing at your door? Bi-directional audio gives you the chance to ask what they want. You might even use this helpful feature to scare off people hanging around your entrance.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even allow you to set up your own detection zones. Restricting the viewing area will allow you to reduce false alarms caused by pets or pedestrians.
- Instant access to footage: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home provides you the option to see real-time and saved video straight from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like you’ve never been before, as you may access them directly from your mobile device, regardless of your location. They’ll alert you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s occurring, and even let you talk with whoever’s at your door. They’ve become difference-makers in terms of protection and convenience.