After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Tempe home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security agents seems to be a great idea to you, it’s time to think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your house or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will function as the main contact with emergency personnel if you are away.
Essentially, you can consider monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security equipment. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you through your emergency.