Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Tempe goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will instantly act. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The protocol they follow is based on the kind of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are dispatched. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of alarm - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you via the touchscreen interface. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not able to converse with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be deployed even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Tempe
Stay ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Tempe from Vivint. Call (480) 360-6677 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.